we offer you a review of the legislation in November 2017.
Key news of the edition:
- December 25 is a National Holiday;
- New changes introduced into the tax invoices/update estimates block criteria;
- No adjustments in your financial result – get a mark in the Tax Return each year;
- National Bank of Ukraine has simplified conditions for the import payments;
- Registration of the Update estimate to the blocked Tax invoice is a waste of time;
- Refusal to register a Tax invoice has no impact on the tax expenses recognition;
- Making obstacles in inspections carried out by Ministry for Labor will result in fines amounting to 100 minimum wages;
- Using an electronic invoice in settlements with foreign counterparties.
Review of legislation and judicial practice in November 2017