we offer you a review of the legislation in January 2018.
Key news of the issue:
- As from January 5, a new regulation on cash operations will become effective;
- Finance Ministry clarified when the “lucky ones” will have to migrate to IFRS 9;
- Reciprocal reconciliation now aims at the information dealing with transfer pricing;
- Forms of the documents for Labor Agency inspections have been approved;
- Fines for the incorrect code of the goods/services in tax invoices get “unfrozen”;
- List of nonresidents for a 30% adjustment becomes longer.
Review of legislation and judicial practice in January 2018